National HIV Testing Day June 27thMay 31, 2012 | Tags: Awareness Day, Get Tested, HIV/AIDS, June 27, National HIV Testing Day
NEARLY 1.2 MILLION PEOPLE ARE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS IN AMERICA… AND ALMOST 1 IN 5 DON’T KNOW THEY ARE INFECTED.
National HIV Testing Day is June 27th. All too often at risk youth feel like they are powerless when it comes to negotiating sex, hence the rise in HIV across the world and in the United States. Lifebeat encourages youths to stand up for their sexual health, their rights and their lives. With the support of artists and the music industry we are building a strong message of support for youths and raise awareness of HIV/AIDS.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Join Lifebeat and other recording artists across the country and tell the world on June 27th : Be the Generation That Ends the HIV/AIDS Epidemic! Take the Test, Take Control! Know Your Status! Get Tested!
- PLS RT Today is Natl HIV Testing Day. Be the generation that ends the HIV/AIDS epidemic. Get tested. Learn the facts from Lifebeat.org.
- PLS RT AIDS isn’t over. Know your status. Get tested. Today June 27th is National HIV Testing Day (HTD). @LifebeatDotOrg #NationalHIVTestingDay
- Twitter: Take the Test. Take Control. Today is Natl HIV Testing Day. For test site near you text ZIP to KNOWIT (566948) http://ow.ly/1QiX6
- Today is National HIV Testing Day (HTD). RT to show your support @LifebeatDotOrg #NationalHIVTestingDay
- Today is National HIV Testing Day (HTD), June 27th 2012. I am supportive of HIV Testing. @LifebeatDotOrg #NationalHIVTestingDay
- #NationalHIVTestingDay Be the generation that ends the epidemic.
- PLS RT #NationalHIVTestingDay to show your support in ending this epidemic.